Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Frontporch Pumpkin

Micah walked up to my front door and saw my fall decorations.  He said, "Gramma you should get your camera and take some pictures of me with this pumpkin."  The mind of a 3 year old changes quickly, so I ran to get my camera before that happened.  He was willing to pose and was  very co- operative. He even chose the pumpkin he wanted to hold and was very specific about that.  He loved the indian corn.   Let's see, he wanted me to take pictures, he loves pumpkins and indian corn.....do you think that the excitiment of fallish things is heridetary or was he just humoring me.   Either way, it was a moment that I seized before his 3 year old mind changed.

2 comments:

  1. OOOH! Someone knows he gets all the attention he wants! HA! And he deserves it. Sometimes...I wish I was your grandchild...somehow Grandma Lois cookies sound good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have let him take a pock of you with the pumpkins! With your not so expensive camera! Looks like a fun time! You rock!

    ReplyDelete