Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It was that kinda day...


It really is no big surprise to anyone that my first "real" post would contain some photos of Micah.  Wednesday is my day to spend with him.  I ask him what he wanted to do today and his reply..... Let's go to gramma's house and water the lawn, which I think is code for let's play in the sprinkler....that is exactly what we did... and since you can't play in the sprinkler and NOT have an ice cream cone ( at least at my house) we indulged ourselves.  We chased butterflies, we saw a baby lizard, we played Little Miss Muffit.  I got to play Miss Muffit, we saw cat poop (and we don't even own a cat).  Micah asked if that poop came from our dog.  We don't own a dog either.   Warm weather, coolish breeze, blue sky... that kinda day.   But any day I get to play with Micah really is that kinda day.

1 comment:

  1. So cut! And yes, sprinklers or swimming = ice cream!!, bur comeon, the boy needs a real swim towel!!!

    ReplyDelete