Saturday, October 23, 2010

Field Trip to the patch.




First try....he's a natural.


He could have done this all day.


Creepy pumpkin, glad he didn't  choose one of those.


The cutest pumpkin in the patch!



He found just the right one.
  Micah's pre-school class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  I was asked to  accompany him, and I jumped for joy at the opportunity.  Even though it wasn't my beloved Banducci's, we had the best time!    Thanks Josh and Eliza for letting me take him.   He searched for "a tiny, little bitty pumpkin"  (his words).   So with pride we took it home.  The back of the pumpkin was covered in dirt.  When we got in the car he said to me..."Gramma when we get home will you wash the oatmeal off of my pumpkin.?"   I washed off the "oatmeal" and now the little bitty pumpkin is ready for his halloween debut.   BOO!

2 comments: