Thursday, February 3, 2011

Groundhog Day




Looking in the drain, because it could live there.
 

"I think I hear it gramma"


What Is This?( sorry for the grossness)


Taking a closer look, he said "is this groundhog poop, or maybe it came from a zebra"


"Look gramma I see my shadow too."
 Micah and I were watching Nick Jr on Wednesday morning.  One of the cartoon people talked about a groundhog.  Micah asked me what  a groundhog was and so I told him, comparing it  to a mole, or gopher.  I told him that they live underground and pop up to eat bugs and look around and such.   About an hour later I asked him if he wanted to go out in the backyard and fly his planes and run around.  "Sure I do gramma and then we can look for the groundhog!"  I had even mentioned how if he saw his shadow that springtime would come soon.  Well, I could not pass up the chance to go groundhog hunting with him so I grab my camera and we went in search of the underground critter.  Oh how I love my Wednesdays with this boy!

1 comment: