| These girls just make me smile and are such fun to be around. |
Monday, April 4, 2011
Daughters-in-love
When my boys were very young, I began praying for a wife for them. Knowing that God made each boy so unique and special, I put Him in charge of the selection. These two lovely, Godly young women were hand-made, and hand-selected for these boys. My one specific prayer was that they love the Lord with all their hearts, soul, mind and strength, and that they love their husbands. The Lord has blessed me abundantly with these girls and I love them both so much. I too have a responsibility to them.. God has entrusted them to me. It is my prayer that I will be loving, kind and encouraging to them always. What a sweet gift they are to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment