Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sew what.

      This is what happens when the husband is gone for 12 days.  I stay up way to late and sew. I took a quilting class from a local quilt shop and learned to make these quilted table toppers.  I fear they have created a monster.  So much fun to make and very simple.   They do take some time, but so worth the investment.
             .                                      
   

Quilt #1

Quilt # 2

These can be made bigger by adding more rows of square.  Such cuteness.

3 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole! Those are so adorable! I love the color and fabric combinations you have put together. I wish I could do something like that. I really - no I mean REALLY - love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Sewing talent for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are beautiful! Easy though? All those curved lines look pretty tough. Love them though:>)

    ReplyDelete