Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All is C.A.L.M.

Took  Micah to our "zoo".  CAlifornia Living Museum a.k.a. CALM.
At the entrance ready to go forge for wildlife. We had to bring night bear along to enjoy it with us.


We saw all the above, except tortoises, because Micah informed me that he doesn't like turtles.

Right through this big red barn door lives our new best friend... THE GOAT.

I actually thought they were going to jump over the fence.  He loved to feed them. 

But this guy became our favorite. If a goat could be cute, he certainly had cute potential.

He (or she) and Micah became fast friends.

SEE, I told you it was cute.

They both were smitten with each other.  He was sad when we had to leave, (the goat was too)

We packed a peanut butter and jelly picnic and headed to the park.

Take my picture gramma.  Ummm like I have to asked to do that

Chances are when you have a picnic BUGS will  come.  A big box of bugs a souvenier from the living museum.  A great day was had by all, especially the goat.

LOTS of bugs.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun afternoon! Cold, but fun! I'm sure 'Billy' was glad to spend some time with you as well!

    ReplyDelete