Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Shower cuteness.

 Attended a bridal shower for my daughter in law on Saturday.  Just wanted to share a few photos of the decorations.  They were way beyond cute.  The baby nursery colors are yellow and gray.  ADORABLE.
The yellow and gray theme. 

The ball jars and tags and yellow and gray straws.  Can you even stand it.

The antique baby pram.  What a cute prop.  These girls are so creative.

More cute yellow food and table.  Jars fill with yellow candy dipped marshmallows, dipped pretzels, gold fish crackers.
Petite lemon cupcakes and cookies.  Even deviled eggs.

All the cute baby stuff.

The banner across the windows....a cute thing indeed.

Party favors at the door.  Lemon drops attached with a tag that said Thanks for dropping by.

Hung all around the house was this garland made from paper circles and sewn together.  O so cute.

A shot of the pretty house.

Here is the little mama herself.  We will welcome this little bundle in March.
Can't wait. 

Another food table filled with goodies.

6 comments:

  1. Someone, or some people, certainly put a lot of thought into creating such a wonderful baby shower. It is all so pretty!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. You're more than welcome to participate in Sunlit Sunday anytime you like! (Actually, I make it accessible on Saturday evenings at 7pm.)
    I'm going to snoop around your blog a bit more.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a picture perfect baby shower! What a pretty theme, so many great ideas. What a wonderful post. I like the yellow and gray, it really worked well! Where on earth did the straws come from in those mason jars? I really like them.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Shower Perfection!! Love your daughter in law's outfit! Congrats on the new addition to your family!! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cheeriness of the yellow! There were so many cute touches. I'm sure you must be very excited for the arrival of a new grandchild. Thanks so much for visiting my blog--I see we have a love of bright colors and polka-dots in common!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures Lois! I just love SJP and this party was so much fun to throw. Come on baby!!!

    ps. the invitations are posted on my blog too!
    megtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete