What to do on a foggy day.
|
The view from my front door.
Today was a perfect day to rearrange my favorite cupboard in my kitchen.
A glass cupboard should be filled with fun things to look at.
My polka dot dishes have a new home. |
 |
I am missing the red mixing bowl to complete my set.
They belonged to my mother in law and she gave them to me.
I would love find it. I will check on ebay I am sure I can find one there .You really
can't look at this spot and not smile. |
Love the polka dots and the vintage canisters on your counter! What a cheerful spot. And thank you so much for your sweet comment :) xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteLove all your dots but those canisters are divine!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your recent visit and kind comments.
ReplyDeleteI think you found the perfect pastime for a foggy day. Your cheery spot in the kitchen is like a bit of sunshine. So colorful and I love the polka dots. I have found a green and yellow bowl like yours at the thrift shop, but my yellow one is the smallest of the set. Good luck finding the red one.
I was hoping to become a follower, but can't seem to find a place to do that. I admit my eyesight isn't what it used to be, so maybe I missed it?!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog :) I love your dishes and that they are able to be seen and enjoyed. I had that same set of bowls. They had belonged to my aunt. I'm so sad because I sold them in a weak moment when I was trying to clear things out. I wish I would have kept them.