| I recommend this book to anyone who loves lemon. I was tempted to make this tart, but could not locate my tart pan, not even sure I have a tart pan. |
| I used lots of eggs. |
| Lots of lemons |
| Lots of butter Y'ALL.. Seeing this much butter brings out the Paula Deen in me. |
| The star of the show. If you don't own a zester, run to your nearest Target and get one.I use it for grating parmesan cheese and oranges and even garlic. |
| Look at these beauties. Lemon Bars. |
| Yes, I did endulge, can I just say Mmmmmmm. delicious. |
| Lemon bread, this is lemon-y goodness times 7. So, when life hands you sour lemons, turn them into something sweet. |
oh, i love lemon ANYthing! yum!
ReplyDeleteLemon bread! Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteYumm Yumm Yumm! Look at your cute pictures. I can't taste them, but they look very good!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Susie
Yummmm.....any lemon bars left? They are making my mouth water right now.
ReplyDeleteThe wonderful consignment store is in Selma. We're right off the 99. I remember you went to Hanford and we're just about 20 miles from there. Wouldn't it be fun to meet some day?
Mmmmm. Lemon bread!
ReplyDelete