Should I be on Hoarders?
Or should I take in boarders?
To use all these dishes,
Is my husbands wishes.
You have too much spotty stuff,
No, I have just enough,
I love each one,
They are so much fun.
OK. I'm done.
Hey I think I have a couple of those cuties over here and the same affliction except my kids break so many dishes that we are always running low it seems or I just need more dishes.
Hey I think I have a couple of those cuties over here and the same affliction except my kids break so many dishes that we are always running low it seems or I just need more dishes.
ReplyDeleteooo, sister friend, I can sooo relate to your addiction to spots. I have it, too. :)))
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! And awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove the polka dotted dishes...very sweet...and thank you for visiting my blog...I appreciate it!
ReplyDelete