Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ready or not, here it comes.

 This is the view from my kitchen window. WOW, such a beautiful,
sweet greeting I have every morning.
The whole earth is full of HIS glory.
I am not sure what plant this is. I love it. It just popped up in my flower bed
last spring.  I was going to pull it out because I thought it was a
weed.  So glad I didn't, it has tripled in size and is so cheery.

The tree in my neighbors yard. Hard to believe that spring is just a few weeks
away.  What happened to winter?  There is a time for every season under heaven.
Thank you, God, for the season of spring.

My cute bee spin-y thing.  I cannot look at one of these  and not
think about my sweet grandson.  He calls these "round-rounds".
They make me smile because they remind me of him.
I hope that springtime does not pass as quickly as winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment