Sunday, September 16, 2012

HOME ALONE

When the cats away, the mouse will play.  My hubby left this morning EARLY for a week long fishing trip.  I made sure I had plenty to keep me busy while he is gone.  I made a trip to Costco to stock up on some nourishment, and by that I mean chocolate to keep me going.  If I can accomplish even 2 these projects I will be thrilled.  You can bet I will post pictures.

I have great plans for the adorable fabric.

Make a 6 month onesie for my granddaughter from this cutie.

I will complete this fall wreath that I started about a month ago.

But first up.... decorate a birthday cake for the party tomorrow.  All of this will become a snake.  I am not quite sure how these thing will become a snake, but it will.  ( I hope).  
Seeing all these projects together seems a bit overwhelming.  Oh, and if I get extra time, I plan to paint a television stand. No, I am not an overachiever. I just like to stay busy.

2 comments:

  1. That is great! I can't wait to see all the after photos! Love the fabric!! Hey, I am eating chocolate, too! How about that?
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How industrious you are!! It's amazing tho that when you don't have to stop and cook, etc. - how much you can get done.

    Good luck on all of your projects.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete