Slow and steady. This is all taking more time than I thought it would. I didn't take a picture of the finished cake. I bought the cake from Costco to save time.
The cake. The snake and rocks are made from rice krispy treats.
I am not totally in love with the wreath, not sure if I should add the flowers all the way around. I quite making flowers because I burnt the dickins out of my finger. I think a cute plaid ribbon to hang it from will be cute though.
The cake is great! Sorry you burned your fingers. Is that felt you made the flowers from? I love it! Yes a big bow at the top would look awesome! Blessings, Susie
So cute! Love the cake n snake!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your wreath too! It needs a bird on it!
The cake is great! Sorry you burned your fingers. Is that felt you made the flowers from? I love it! Yes a big bow at the top would look awesome!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie