Apparently I have used up my quota of photos in my current blog space. Picasa notified my of this. My dilema is should I pay a montly fee of $2.95 to be able to post photos? Is is possible to close this one down and open a new blog? Should I quit blogging all together? Any advice? I really have adorable grandchildren and thousands of photos that really need posting. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did.
I don't think you should quit blogging. What you could do is turn some of the old posts into a book and then delete them. That should free up some room.
ReplyDeleteOr you could pay the $2.95.
To free up some space for now, you go in and edit your post photos. there is a place under the photo that asks which size. Change them to small and that will free up some memory for now. I think you need to just link your photos another way. It can be done with other photo sharing sites. Here is a helpful article:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.blogbulk.com/2009/03/uploading-pictures-in-blogger-advices.html
Also if you just Google " how to post pictures on blogger for free". I am sure you can find some good advise. Hope this helps as I love your blog!
Blessings,
Susie
I bought the extra storage more than a year ago - maybe even two years ago and I think it's only $2.95 a year not a month, unless the price has really gone up. Please don't quit blogging!
ReplyDelete