Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR and what is that????


I welcomed in 2013 with friends.  We played pictionary and we had to draw movie titles. My husband drew this thing......some guessed Alien, Silence of the Lamb and no one guessed Shrek, shocker, I know.  
What is this???? Oh yea, a picture of SHREK of course.

Our host and friend.  Yes, I wore a happy new year sash, doesn't everyone?


My sweet granddaughter waving bye-bye to 2012.
Baby New Year.
Adorable.

4 comments:

  1. Of course it's Shrek! I can't believe you couldn't tell! LOL

    Happy Happy New Year! What a delight to see those sweet grandbabies of yours. Your Christmas looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those big, blue eyes... enough to melt any grandma's heart... What a cutie.

    Love that you wore a sash... I've never thought of that, but I think I might be doing that myself...

    Happy New Year! Hope it's the best ever.

    xo
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know art is something that is very individual.. I am trying to help here! looks like you had a good fun time. love the baby and also the thank you note.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictionary illustration is hilarious. I'm pretty much limited to stick figures myself, so even though I love Shrek and have watched the movies many a time, I doubt that my rendering would be better than your husband's.
    Of course, isn't a New Year's sash a requirement?
    Darling baby girl.

    ReplyDelete