Thursday, May 16, 2013

A.K.A... Lady bug

I call this little cutie many things.  Lady bug, Sweet pea.  and now since her hair has gotten curly  I call her Curly Shirley or  Shirley Dimple.  She has one dimple in one cheek and the curls...Oh the curls.
See the curls?

See the dimple on her left cheek?

We were playing with her bucket of hair bows in her room.

She dumped them out and the put the bucket on her head.

All the pretty bows.... see the curly hair?

She put the bows on her feet.

and YES, she is walking.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my how time flies. She is looking adorable and love those little curls and dimple! What a sweety!! How fun they are to play with when they get this big! Enjoy!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars! What a cutie! Can't believe how quickly they grow.

    You buzzed by a few weeks ago and mentioned you wanted to know when I put my jello molds on my etsy shop, well they are going up tonight! Will work on the ornaments later!

    ReplyDelete