The cart after.
I was going to paint it but I like the old, chippy yellow
paint. It looks old and well worn.
This makes toting my laundry out of the dryer to be folded much more enjoyable.
We had a laundry cart similar to this when I was little, and gosh I wish my Mom still had it! Even though I have to do laundry in the creepy spidery basement, something like this would go a long ways toward making it cute! Love this makeover, and I'm glad you kept the chippy paint! Happy 4th! Carol
Oh, no! You beat me to it!! This is on my to do list, too! I love your laundry cart!! And the fabric look oh so cute and perfect with the yellow chippy paint!! I have one I want to do, but haven't been able to decide how I want to do it. See this is a major decision for me, because I want it to be as cute as yours!! This old laundry cart style is a big part of my child hood memories. And they are just so functional! Blessings, Susie
This is darling.....I've had a couple of these but let them go...you did a wonderful job making it have personality! Blessings~~~Roxie
ReplyDeleteI love it :) Excellent transformation.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
We had a laundry cart similar to this when I was little, and gosh I wish my Mom still had it! Even though I have to do laundry in the creepy spidery basement, something like this would go a long ways toward making it cute! Love this makeover, and I'm glad you kept the chippy paint!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th!
Carol
This is so stinkin' cute! I love it! Why I would smile every day I had to do laundry with this cute cart. Will you make one for me too please? LOL
ReplyDeleteOh, no! You beat me to it!! This is on my to do list, too! I love your laundry cart!! And the fabric look oh so cute and perfect with the yellow chippy paint!! I have one I want to do, but haven't been able to decide how I want to do it. See this is a major decision for me, because I want it to be as cute as yours!! This old laundry cart style is a big part of my child hood memories. And they are just so functional!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie
Is there a pattern for this
ReplyDelete