A week in the mountains. The Sequoia Mountains. Lots of big, tall trees that dropped large pine cones. LARGE pine cones that drop and dent my car. We walked to the lake, fed the ducks, ate s'mores.
I love the mountains - especially our beautiful Sierra Nevada (but beach, don't worry, I still love you more). Where are you? Looks a little bit like Bass Lake, but I kind of don't think so.
Hello. Oh I love the mountains. I am hoping to camp one weekend in Sept. Have not made it up there this summer. Are you in SoCal? You left a comment asking me about that store. It is in downtown Covina. The last Sat. in Aug. is there fall open house. You should go if you can, it is not to be dismissed. You are set as a no reply commenter so I could not respond to your comment in my email.
I love the mountains - especially our beautiful Sierra Nevada (but beach, don't worry, I still love you more). Where are you? Looks a little bit like Bass Lake, but I kind of don't think so.
ReplyDeleteHello. Oh I love the mountains. I am hoping to camp one weekend in Sept. Have not made it up there this summer. Are you in SoCal? You left a comment asking me about that store. It is in downtown Covina. The last Sat. in Aug. is there fall open house. You should go if you can, it is not to be dismissed. You are set as a no reply commenter so I could not respond to your comment in my email.
ReplyDelete