When you enter this gate you will experience October in all her splendor. A local farmer who sells pumpkins on his property. A lake, a barn, old wooden wagons full of pumpkins, fields of sunflowers, a corn maze, animals, a pig named Pancake, and a really cute little girl (my granddaughter). This is my happy place.










Purely beautiful post!! Just wish I could crawl into the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie
Oh yes, a happy place and a sweet pea too! Yup, your little one is a sweet pea. Well, it's nice to know that others name their pets. I have a rat named Peggy. lol! Really, it's a fake rat named after my friend. She was with me when I found it at PB. It was on clearance and I loved it and said that I was going to buy it. She said, "No, it's too real looking" I said yes, and just for that I'm naming it after you! We all love Peggy! I would love if you shared this with my link party. It's going on right now.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
It is such a delightful place! I want to live there! And She is too cute for words! And Not Pancake!snicker snicker. Happy happy happy!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are delightful! A pig named Pancake - the thought makes me giggle! Well, I am just loving looking around your blog! Thank you for visiting me and commenting! I am so glad to discover your little corner of the world!
ReplyDeleteSweet! What a charming place to visit and that sweet girl has such a charming smile. Your flea market adventure looked like so much fun too. We just had a big one in Clovis, but I couldn't go. Where was this one with the red veetledoubleu (that's what my girl called them when she was just a small one)?
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful photos!! Looks like a great place to visit!!! Just found your blog from Sweet Bee Cottage...I'm a new follower!!
ReplyDelete