Spent a few days at beautiful Hume Lake. Thunder, a little rain and a lesson in fishing from Papa, and if I ever get a barn, this will be my lighting fixture.
I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been to Hume Lake! We have some friends whose daughter is going to school there this fall. She'll be going to the Joshua Wilderness Institute. You sure have been in my neck of the woods!
Your grandson is getting so big! Kids just grow way to fast! I think mine has literally grown a foot this last year! Love the cool chandelier, too! Blessings to you!
I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been to Hume Lake! We have some friends whose daughter is going to school there this fall. She'll be going to the Joshua Wilderness Institute. You sure have been in my neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteYour grandson is getting so big! Kids just grow way to fast! I think mine has literally grown a foot this last year! Love the cool chandelier, too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you!