So I suppose you are never to old for a come as you are breakfast. I went to one today. When I drove up to Carols house and got out of the car, her neighbor was in his driveway. He saw me in my jammies and monkey slippers walking up to their house at 7:30 a.m. on a Saturday. He just smiled and waved at me .He didn't seem startled by my appearance. I can only summize that he must think that this is normal activity at Carol and Duanes house. People coming over at all hours of the day, wearing slippers and pajamas. Come to think of it, there is a house for sale across the street from them. I hope I didn't ruin the chance of it selling.
Our yummy breakfast.
 |
| Visions of loveliness! |
'tea you drink with jam and bread...' don't know why that song popped into my head, more than three words too! It was a fun, much needed time together! Thanks for coming! Monkey feet and all!
ReplyDeleteSigned,
Your one blog friend