This is what's been greeting me in the morning. My neighbors planted sunflowers in their backyard. When I open my bedroom window, this is what I see. They turn their sunny faces in the direction of my yard. What a cheery greeting they give me. They just make me SMILE.
| Thanks Pete and Sandy for being such thoughtful neighbors. |
That's my favorite sunflower. I grew that one last year- Lemon something or other. I'd have to look at my seed packets and they aren't handy right now.
ReplyDeleteYou asked how I hung the plates.....I'll have to see if they are secure in a big windstorm, but I just used regular plate hangers and a picture hanger hardware. That part of our house has wood siding so I just nailed them in. The plates were only $1 each and they are already chipped so a bit more can't hurt them.
Thanks so much for buzzin' by! Here's to a fabulous summer!
I love your cheery posts! My blog posts have been/are sparse these days!
ReplyDelete