Sunday, September 4, 2011

Say hello to my little friend.

Recently Micah has loved bees.  We play bees when we are together and he LOVES, I mean LOOOVES the Bee Movie.  We watched it at his house on Wednesday and when it was over, he asked me if I had a big bee.  He held his hands apart and showed me how big.  I told him that I didn't have a big bee.   I found some styrafoam balls, yarn, chenille wires and felt and went to makin' a  BIG bee.  I know this is a pitiful attempt at making Barry Benson (he is the bee from the Bee Movie),  When I gave it to him on Friday...his sweet little face was precious.  When he saw Barry... He said  Gramma, I looooveeee it. You made this.  Oh thank you gramma.  He actually said it looks just like Barry.  He quickly checked to see if it had a stinger, it does..because a stinger is very important to every bee. It takes so little to make this boy so happy.We watched the Bee Movie again on Friday and Barry  watched with us. 
Micah and Barry Benson

The happy friends.  Thanks for buzzzzzzzin by.

2 comments:

  1. Special moments. Special moments in time. Special moments in Micah's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made that boy SO happy with Barry B Benson.

    ReplyDelete