Lemon tree very pretty
and the lemon flower is sweet,
but the fruit of the poor lemon,
is impossible to eat.
 |
I planted this little meyer lemon tree about a year ago. I had hopes that it would
survive my not so green thumb.. I nurtured it, talked loving to it, I even covered it up with a sheet during
the cold month. Went out today and to my surprise a LEMON was
waiting for me. I picked it before I got my camera because I was so excited. |
 |
| Here she is in all her splendor. |
 |
| I even put her on a pedestal. Lovely little lemon. |
That is awesome! How exciting. I would be so thrilled. Now after the photo shoot, what you gonna do with him next? I was just telling my husband tonight after watching an orange juice commercial, how I wish I could see an orange tree with oranges on it. It seems sureal to me since I have spent my whole life in Colorado. Then here I find you and your little lemon!
ReplyDeleteHow simply wonderful!
Blessings,
Susie