Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nothin' says lovin like somethin' from the oven.

FLOUR  POWER
Today I baked up some valentine L O V E.

The cute lemon from my lemon tree became a part of the love.

O little lemon, you served me well.

Sweet heart cookie cutter.

These measuring cups are not only cute, but very useful.

A plate-0-love.   I hope I won't have to wait a year for another lemon on my tree.
LEMON SHORTBREAD COOKIES  --- I  HEART YOU.

3 comments:

  1. Great.. I was wondering what you were going to do with that pretty lemon! Love the pretty pictures as well.
    I also, wanted to stop by and give you an award. Please stop by my blog when you have time and pick it up!
    Blessings,
    Susie
    http://littlesusiehomemaker-lilsusiehomaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! i LOVE lemon desserts!
    happy tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. Sugar and hearts. What else do you need?

    ReplyDelete