I have driven past a thrift shop where I live so many times.
Each time I see it, I am tempted to stop, but am usually
on my way to a certain place and never take the time to go in.
Today and did and am I happy I did. These treasures followed
me out the door to my car.
| I didn't know I was so in love with jars. I could not walk away from these. They just had to come home with me. The yellow tray just screamed my name. Who on earth would put this cutie in a thrift shop? It will now live at my house. I am not sure what I will do with the jars they would be cute with candy don't you think? It really is true. One man's trash, is another man's treasure! SCORE. |
Yes, score! You did good. Jars can house so many cool things like, ribbons, buttons, cupcake papers, you name it! The yellow tray is so pretty! It looks like it is great shape! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie
Don't let my Lorie see that tray!
ReplyDelete