Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Steps

I started making these little stepping stones when Micah was a baby and am
I happy I did.  What a fun way to measure time and growth and
add some color to my garden.  He added the stones or (jewels) as he call them.
When I look at them they make me smile and bring back the memories
of us making them together.   I love each one.


<><><><>
9 months
2008

1 year 9 months
2009

2 years 9 months
2010
He refused to put his hands or feet in the cement.
So I let him poke holes in it with a popsicle stick.
First he had to eat the popsicle.

3 years 9 months
2011

STEPPING STONES
This row of stepping stones decorate my garden
The little hands and feet that are etched in cement
decorate my life and add such beauty to it.
Look how cute they look all in a row.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you pulled them out just for that picture!

    ReplyDelete