Friday, March 2, 2012

Giant Bugs and a 4 year old.

McDonalds has been "bugged".  
Gramma, how do you spell bee.
B-E-E

This giant spider came along with us to McDonalds.

This giant scorpion came along also.  We fed him french fries.

After lunch we walked to the park and dug for bugs.
That thing in his hand is a bug vacuum.  When he finds one
he sucks it up in the vacumm to take it home.
He dug and dug, but we came home bugless.

He drew a centipede on my patio.
The boy really L O V E S bugs.
and I really  L O V E that boy.


3 comments:

  1. As it should be and I know he really loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Bug vacuum!! David needed that as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how good he's getting at drawing pictures and writing. It's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete