Saturday, May 19, 2012

My trip to a local farmers market early this morning yielded much fruit.  What you don't see are the onions, apricots, avocados, strawberries, potatoes, and lemons. My hubby just couldn't leave there without buying me some flowers.
I bought so much fruit and veggies that I could have filled up 2 more bowls.
I have big plans for the green beans and zucchini and tomatoes. The cute bowl was
a gift from my son and daughter in law for Mother's Day. I was thinking about using
it for a planter but it looks so cute filled with my abundant harvest don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. There's just something about fruit and veggies bought from the farmer's market. Definitely fresher, and probably healthier than store bought. I hope you'll share what you're making with all the veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a planter very similar...what a great idea to use it for your fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does look cute! I think it makes a great fruit bowl! Going to the farmers market is such a great experience. Your veggies and fruit look yummy. You hubby is real sweet to get you the gerber daisies!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete