Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend wrap-up.

My weekend was SWEET.  Here's why..........
<><><><>
My grandson saw this cake and asked me why I made a birthday cake.
His mom and I tried to explain why I made a speical cake. When he was eating his piece, he asked me
again whose birthday it was.  I told him it was an un-birthday cake.

Summer, sunny, fun table.

Old school croquet. Splinters and chips and cracks, but I love it.

We played and made up our own rules.
That was my weekend.  Time spent with family...SUPER-sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Your cake looks so good. I love chocolate! Kids are cute, your Grandson sounds like a lot of fun. I remember the croquet set my parents and us kids played with when I was a kid and they looked just like your set! I really miss playing that. Glad you enjoyed your weekend!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete