Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Decorating on a budget.

It can be done.  We rummaged through the garage of the home where the reception was being held.
We found some baskets, and old mirror, wheel barrow and pitch fork.  It helped that the backyard was gorgeous.  The bride was beyond thrilled and we were blessed to have been given the opportunity to help.
We were trying to make this ugly air conditioner not so noticeable. This was the entrance
to the yard of the reception.

Sunflowers bouquets.
 







I didn't notice that a flower was upside down. OY...


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lois, I found your other blog! These are beautiful pictures, you guys did a great job!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect the bride and groom were very pleased with the decorations! It all looks so nice!

    Thank you so much for following my blog! I am enjoying visiting with you at your blog! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lois :) What beautiful decorations! I love how bright and cheerful everything is. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment - it was a delight to read. Your blog looks delightful and I am now a happy follower of yours. I look forward to visiting again.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - I love the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all the kind things you said on my blog post about the fires. Yes, these fires have a life of their own. I pray they are all extinguished soon and the healing can begin. Hope you are doing great. Happy Father's Day!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete