Friday, June 7, 2013

When I grow up I want to be a herpetologist...

That is what my 5 year old grandson told everyone at his preschool graduation.  I am quite sure that most people googled  that word before they left that day.  He loves all bugs and knows more about them than most.  This is his preschool graduation day.  He gave his teacher, Miss Elly a book that was illustrated by him and his mommy wrote the story. 


The graduating class of 2013.


The book is about a beetle and a butterfly.
He is the beetle, Miss Elly is the butterfly.
It is a story about the relationship between the two of them and what
took place throughout the school year.

It made her cry.

She was so sweet to sit down on the floor in the foyer of the church and read it.

He loves her so and she loves him.  It really was a precious thing to watch.



1 comment:

  1. This is so precious.....brought tears to my eyes...the herpetologist comment, adorable...sounds like a little comedian!

    ReplyDelete