If only the weather will co-operate. I put out a few things today but the warm temps made this chore short lived. I have a little sewing project to complete for a few folks so that they may FALL also. So with my AC on I will persevere and think of cooler days ahead.
It is hard to decorate for Fall when the temps are still high. We have dropped into the 70's. Perfect Fall weather. Never know if it will stay though.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
It is much cooler here today, so I have a long, long list of things I hope to accomplish-including getting out my fall decorations! WooHoo!
ReplyDeleteNO pressure!! It will be here before we know it!!! Keep smilin'...your Fall decor is lovely! Blessings~~~Roxie
ReplyDeleteNO pressure!! It will be here before we know it!!! Keep smilin'...your Fall decor is lovely! Blessings~~~Roxie
ReplyDeleteLove that little pile of fall fabrics! Can't wait to see what you make with them. It is almost 90 here today, so pumpkins and fodder shocks don't seem all that urgent! xoxo susan
ReplyDeleteYes, Fall is definitely in the air. I don't like the shorter days already, though :/
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you to come by and say hi!! I am very busy, but doing fine. Life has just thrown a lot my way lately, and little time for blogging. You are a sweety.
Blessings,
Susie
Why...do I feel a chill in the air? Could those ocean breezes make it over the mountains and cool us down? Why I think that's happening this very weekend! Break out the snuggly blankets and quilts, but be prepared to put them back away again too. We know what fall is like in the Central Valley.
ReplyDelete