Monday, September 30, 2013

What I saw at the Fair.

Lots of fried stuff, souvenirs, carney rides, funnel cakes and my sons band played at the Frontier stands.  





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Fair!! The colors and art work on the stands are so old-fashioned gorgeous!! Loved seeing this....brings back memories of childhood. Yoo-Hoo for your son's band!!! very nice Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lois, when I think of Fall I think of Fairs. Our state fair is held annually every fall. I have not been for years. I think I need to do that again. Looks like a fun place. Neat that your son's band played.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are happy pictures. looks like so much fun. what king of band did he play in?
    Blessings
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe fair is such fun! We went to our local one this year. They have a county wide church service on the last day (Sunday) of the fair and admission is free before the service starts. It is such a great time.

    ReplyDelete