What a perfect tree to build a nest. This dove is the same color as the tree.
She is very protective of her nest, like all good mommys are.
| Isn't it amazing how momma birds make a comfy cozy place to have her babies. I watched her for a few day flying back and forth gathering twigs, sticks, and branches to build a home for her soon to be family. |
| She was NOT happy that I was so close to her. I am so anxious to see how many eggs she has. |
Just another reminder that spring is on the way.
I love how she ringed her nest with those pretty berries.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful treat it is to have beautiful birds nesting in your very own tree. I enjoy this kind of activity, as well. You got some great pictures. I will be fun to watch the activities as time goes by. It looks like a Mourning Dove to me?
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie