Sweet Baby GIRL.
March 30, 2012
8 pounds 4 ounces. 20 1/2 inches of pure sweetness.
| The cutest little red shoes..... |
| The cutest little red dress.... |
| Bright yellow sign in her room. What a great day. We welcomed our sweet granddaughter. Thank you Lord for this sweet gift. |
Oh you are blessed. Congrats and I love those red little shoes. So sweet to dress a baby girl. Enjoy the brand new babe!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...what a blessing ♥
ReplyDeleteYeah! What wonderful news! Those shoes are so precious. Now you can start a new set of stepping stones! (I loved the stepping stone idea so much - wish I thought of it for my Baby Bee when she really was a baby. Loved it so much I pinned the idea.)
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful news! I am so happy for you! What a huge blessing indeed! Looking forward to future posts.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie
Lois,
ReplyDeleteIf you email me at lilsusiehomaker@gmail.com I have something to give you!
Susie