Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter sightings

We had a great Easter.  Sunday morning church, lunch, and easter festivities.
Here are a few, yes I said few, I took 128 pictures. You all should
be very happy that I didn't post all of them.  ENJOY.

Easter baskets and eggs for the grands.


The eggs waiting to me hidden.

Before we took Charley Jane her basket.

He is Risen,, INDEED!

I hid this giant egg filled with goodies.  Next year it will be hidden in a more difficult spot.


A very excited boy waiting to open his basket.

A book about bugs.

Every easter basket needs a giant crawling cockroach.

See, here he is with his giant crawling cockroach.

The egg hunt is on,

His face when he saw the giant egg.


Mom, dad, and Micah.

Just cute.

YES, we even got a visit from our new baby grandaughter.
SWEET BABY EASTER FEET.
I have a feddish for baby feet.
A great Easter day.

1 comment: