Saturday, April 21, 2012

Favorite backyard things

I enjoy spending time in my backyard.  Here are some of the reasons why.
My most favorite backyard thing!

I am going to plant some parsley in this giant cup.

My giant wire rooster. I am also going to plant some basil him.

I have a weakness for old doors.
I look for them any time I go junkin.
I would love to find a turquoise one.

My favorite reading spot.
A good book, a glass of iced tea.

I actually saw a bird sitting on top of the birdhouse.
When I tried to take the photo, he flew away.
I found this old wagon at a flew market a few years ago
and paid $5.00.  It has a wonky wheel and it hard to pull, but great for the yard.
The birdhouse was another vintage find on the cheap.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your back yard! You have a good variety of yard pretties! I really like that wire rooster!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may seem like a silly question, but is the name of your blog Lois' Lifelines , like on the tab? or Lois' Laughline's, like in the URL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie, that is a good question. I never realized it was two diffent ways. I think Lois' Lifelines, but I will do some research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice little yard treasures. Love that chair - but I have to ask - doesn't it get a bit warm out there in our summers? I am just not a 100º kind of girl! (And it goes without saying that the cutest is little grandson!)

    ReplyDelete