The plan for dinner tonight was fish and broccoli. How did we end up with mac and cheese?
Miscommunication. Wife says. "Will you take the fish out of the freezer for dinner tonight?
Husband heard.. "Do you want fish for dinner tonight?" So the fish never made it out of the freezer, only I didn't realize that until I was about to cook dinner. Since I always have cheese and pasta this made it to the table. Our dinner conversation took a weird turn. We talked about fish, and he told me that he used to catch fish with cheesebait. I know, I told you it was weird, but dinner was good.
When we had sat down to dinner, the power went off, so we ate by candlelight.
| Macaroni and Cheese, The ultimate comfort food. |
| Yummy farmers market tomatoes. |
| And...... candlelight with 2 cows. So much for planning. Who needs fish and broccoli? Not me. |
Wow! That turned out to be a really nice romantic dinner! I love the little cows. The macaroni and cheese looks very good. You did so good on short notice!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie