| That's right. We went to Hume Lake. |
| I spent some time sitting in these cute chairs. |
| Looking at this beautiful view. |
| I saw this view a time or two. |
| Could not get enough of this. |
| I just thought these turquoise seats in the boat were cute. |
| Apparently a mother does like all her ducks in a row. |
| My family, hammocking. |
| Spent time with the people I love most. |
| Rock climbing. |
| Just could not pass up this photo op. |
| Searching for bugs on a walk. |
| Getting back from a boat ride. |
| If I had to choose a canoe, I would choose this cute green one. Just a quick glimpse of my vacation and the 200 pictures I took. |
Nothing could be better!
ReplyDelete