Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sum, Sum, Summertime

   
What I love about summetime. FRUIT. I could eat it all day. This past 2 weeks my hubby and I have eaten 2 watermelons, a box of peaches from Costco, 3 cantalopes and too my grapes to even count.  So very refreshing on these hot summer days.
I was looking for my star cookie cutter because of the 4th of July and all, but could only find the heart.
Well, I do LOVE my country and watermelon.

Cherries.  the cheery cherry. Sweet, delcious and cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lois,
    Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such a sweet note..Its a pleasure meeting you!
    We love summer time fruits too...all the melons and berries are just so yummy. We live very close to a country side fruit stand so we go every weekend and buy fresh picked berries.
    I enjoyed my visit with you today..
    Have a sweet week, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete