Saturday, June 30, 2012

Say YES to VBS

 A wild and crazy week of Vacation Bible School.
Recreation time.

This balloon game was hilarious to watch.

On your mark,  get set,  GO



These kids were so cute playing this game.

I teach some of these kids in Sunday School and I have decided that trying to contol
a mob of 4 and 5 year olds is like trying to wrangle cats.

The theme this year Amazing Wonders.
Amazing God. Awesome Power.
Ace, the pilot and Joe, the mechanic.



Music time.   I have also decided that after many times watching my grandson
perform on stage that it is something that DOES NOT like to do.  He does it
anyway.  Much to his grammas delight.  Kind of like, you can bring a horse to water
but you can't make him drink scenerio. 

These kiddos are into it.

See, he has his dramatic moments.

He even makes up his own motions.
Flashing his I LOVE YOU sign to his momma.

These are photos of the finale last night.

 A lot of kids, a lot of parents.


Joe and Ace


495 kids. A week full of fun and learning God's word.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh....VBS is week after next. I haven't been involved before and will just be able to volunteer a few days ('cause we're going to the beach) but I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete