Saturday, August 11, 2012

One crowded garage.


One man's trash is another man's treasure.  And if it a treasure you want, I'm sure I have it. Getting ready for a multi family yard sale in a few weeks.  It is a good feeling to purge myself of unused stuff.  A nice, tidy organized house, just in time for fall.  Just the thought of that makes all this chaos worthwhile.   
Lots of treasures and great deals to be had.

It's amazing what you find you can live without when you start cleaning out closets.

Who needs all this stuff?  I guess I thought I did.

Under the blanket is a table.  6 chairs.  Someone will just snatch this right up.

I just realized this pictures is crooked.  Boxes full of books and things from my daugher in laws classroom.


Jury is still out on these things.  I don't use them and never have. The yard sale hasn't been determined yet.  Would you believe that stuff is even on my patio in  boxes?    I can actually get my car in garage even with all this stuff, however, I will be happy to have my clean garage back.  I will keep you updated on the results.

4 comments:

  1. Lois,
    Thank you for your visit! Purging gives me a great sense of freedom.
    However, I am married to a bit of a packrat. I am always decluttering and tweaking. Him, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just make you feel lighter to clean out the closets and clear out some of the things you never use? I'm addicted to the high. ha...but it is a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lois!! I was just popping in to tell you that you are the winner of the bunting banner!! Please email me(happylittlecottage at yahoo dot com) with your snail mail address so I can mail your prize!! You can use it for the celebration dinner you should have for that clean and tidy garage!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel good to clean out? Well, I've been working on it all summer! But, I have 9 buildings to go through!

    ReplyDelete