I was invited by a friend to go to Las Vegas to a gift show. My first thought was Vegas in August when we are having a giant heat wave and the temperature was to be 109 degrees, really? She then said to me, most women would cross the desert sand barefoot on horseback to get their hands on jewelry and accessories and shoes and purses. Cross the desert sand we did, just not barefoot or on horseback. I only wish I loved shoes, purses and jewelry because I saw tons of them. I went, I saw, my feet were swollen from walking, but I did have fun.
 |
| I am not sure what ASD means so I made up the name All Sorts of Diamonds. |
 |
| Yes, yes and yes. There was much of these. |
 |
| Necklaces anyone? |
 |
| My friend bought this Lady Diana ring and we called her princess after that. She bought lots of jewelry |
 |
| Anyone for a purse? The same friend bought 10 purses, just not these. |
 |
| Cute Christmas stuff. A giant ordered was placed at this booth. |
 |
| Ummmm, this left me scratching my head a bit. |
 |
| More necklaces and things. |
 |
| Troll Beads galore to make bracelets. |
And this is when I was asked NOT to take photographs inside the building by a man who looked a bit like Danny Devito. I put my camera back in my purse and he followed me for a few minutes to make sure I didn't take any more pictures. I guess he wanted to make sure that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. YES, we even saw Elvis.
Wow that makes my head spin just looking at all that stuff! Don't you hate it when someone asks you not to take photos. It makes me feel like a naughty 5-years-old.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Oh My Goodness! I'd be totally confused with all the choices! But, looks like fun. . . .I'm a new follower! Thanks for following me!
ReplyDelete