Monday, August 27, 2012

Teatime with God

I woke up at 4:30 this morning.  I really wanted to go out and take a walk, but since maniacs and skunks are still roaming the neighborhood at that hour, I decided not to. I completed a few projects and spent some time with my Lord.
Happy Monday everyone.  Spend some time with God today.
We have so much to be thankful for.

5 comments:

  1. I love this. Mornings are my favorite time spend with the Lord!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to start the day! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my cards! It really means a lot when someone takes the time to leave a comment! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are starting the day right, and may you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you stayed in. No sense risking maniacs AND skunks!

    ReplyDelete