Sunday, October 14, 2012

My happy place.

Some people say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.  I have to disagree.  This pumpkin place does it for me.  It really is one of the most charming, prettiest places around.  It is about 10 miles from my house and starting in mid September I start counting the days until it opens.  I think I could go there everyday.  Walking around the grounds and taking in the beauty just makes me feel all happy.  Just. plain. happy.  So I call it my happy place.  I hope you find this much happiness in a pumpkin patch in your neighborhood.
A corn maze and rows of sunflowers.


I'm as happy as a pig taking a nap in mud.  He really is happy.

This is me being happy.

Pumpkin lined pathways

A footbridge across a lake.

Wagons full of pumpkins and goards.

WHITE pumpkins all gathered together in a bunch.

Seriously, if looking at this doesn't make you happy then you are anti-fall. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree this must be one of the happiest places on earth. Love your photos! All those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete