I spent last Saturday shopping at our local peddlers faire. It was vintage heaven. A yearly event that my sister and brother in law attend and this year did not dissapoint. We both came away with treasures that we just could not live without. Here a few pictures of the cute stuff.
| Ready to go in. |
| I fell madly in love with this pedal plane. Would be perfect for my grandlittles. |
| Who doesn't love these vintage cake keeper and the yellow chair, please!! |
| Cute John Deere tractor...come to mama. |
| The vintage puzzles I loved. Her prices were way too high. |
| Look at the old house. I want to live there. |
| This place had the cutest stuff. It is owned by my old neighbor. |
| General Store....way cute. I love her stuff , too. |
| Table of Shiny Brites.. |
| Pedal care taxi... Love, love, love. |
| SCARY PIG, NO THANKS. Stay tuned to see my vintage finds.... |
I love that little peddle airpane! Soooo cute!
ReplyDelete