| Pismo Beach, Ca. |
| The view from the condo where we stayed. The weather was perfect. |
| The Barn.... Avila Barn. Just the greatest barn/farm stand ever. |
| CHERRIES,,, yes please. |
| STRAWBERRIES, yes, please |
| HONEY, yes, please, and I don't even like honey. |
| TOMATOS, yes please. |
| Look at this clock. I loved it. |
| This stove was adorable. The gift shop |
| Homemade PIES, yes, please. |
| Rows, and rows of CORN. |
| horses. |
| goats |
| Fun candy and ice cream shop. |
| A goofy looking rooster. |
| A very cute baby goat. |
| roasted CORN |
| Veggies |
| LEMONS |
| SWEET WATERMELONS The week passed too quickly. But I did bring home a few things from both the beach and the barn. |
The beach is one of my favorite places. And that farm stand looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh wow. What a place to shop! Those strawberries look so good. I have had several watermelons this year and so far, non have tasted right. I so would love to have a sweet watermelon! The pies look yummy, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting my blog and the sweet comments!! I think your posts are darling and I enjoy them so much! I'm assuming you were in CA. for the beach and the barn.....I want to go there!!! My kind of vacation! If the barn was somewhere else like closer to OH, let me know!! Everything thing you shown, looks beyond delish! I am your newest follower....Blessings~~~Roxie
ReplyDeleteOh, wow!! Now that looks like my kind of place!! I know me and my family would love something like that. The antique stove is pretty neat. That silly rooster is called a Polish. We used to have a female and I named her Phyllis Diller! You were so blessed and thank you so much for sharing it in pictures. Makes me happy :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Susie
We are heading to Cayucos soon and this might be a fun little day trip! Looks so fun!
ReplyDelete