Oh yes! That cart would make me whistle too. And guess what? I can't even whistle. I can only make a pitiful sound by sucking in. Nothing comes out if I blow out. lol! Cutest cart ever! So glad that you visited me because now I found you! I would love if you shared this with my link party, "Share Your Cup Thursday". It's all about sharing what makes you happy. hugs, Jann
That is really cute!!!
ReplyDeleteExtremely cute :) Have a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so cute! Who wouldn't be happy to do laundry with that cart nearby?!
ReplyDeleteOh yes! That cart would make me whistle too. And guess what? I can't even whistle. I can only make a pitiful sound by sucking in. Nothing comes out if I blow out. lol! Cutest cart ever! So glad that you visited me because now I found you! I would love if you shared this with my link party, "Share Your Cup Thursday". It's all about sharing what makes you happy.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
This is DARLING!!! Love the colors and the size! That is a keeper...too sweet! Blessings~~~Roxie
ReplyDelete